If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I am a huge believer in using the George Foreman. You might like the George Foreman if you don’t have a means to grill outdoor, or maybe, if you’re like me, you just like the ease of staying indoors and having one thing to clean up after. Below is a quick and easy salmon recipe for the George Foreman!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp basil
- 2 Tbsp thyme
- 2 Tbsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- pam to spray the George Foreman
- salmon (amount depends on the number of people you are feeding)
- Turn on the George Foreman allowing it to heat up.
- Put all of the above ingredients (minus the Pam) in a Ziploc bag.
- Shake the bag and let sit for a couple minutes for the spices to be soaked up into the salmon.
- After 5 minutes, spray the George Foreman.
- Place the salmon on the George Foreman.
- Allow to cook for 3-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon. The salmon should change from translucent (red or raw) to opaque (pink). Once the meat begins to flake when poked with a fork, it is done.
TIP: I like to be efficient when in the kitchen. With this mean, I threw some squash in the Ziploc bag, after I was done with the salmon, and added some balsamic. Shook it up, and then cooked it on the George Foreman once the salmon was done. DELICIOUS!